RSS
I'm here to give you the lowdown on all the newest movies on the market. There are no fake reviews here, I only review movies I've actually seen and if I say a movie is good, then I mean it! And if it sucks, I'll tell you that too ;).

Inglorious Bastards Review



Inglorious Bastards Review:

Alright, all I am going to say is that this is a pretty good movie. I think that I built it up too much, my expectations were too high and I was a bit disappointed. Here's the reasons why:

  • I wasn't expecting SO many subtitles. While, I should have thought about that before I watched the movie, seeing as it is set overseas, there were bound to be a few people speaking a different language. But, I didn't realize the ENTIRE movie would be filled with subtitles. And, not only were there subtitles, but they were on and off the screen so quickly I could barely keep up. And I can almost guarantee my 60 year old dad wasn't able to catch all the lightening speed subtitles on screen.

  • I was expecting A LOT of gore. The person that I had talked to told me that this movie was filled with gore. While, yes, there are a few parts that will make your stomach a little queasy, they should not be enough to deter you from watching this movie. It is so easy just to close your eyes on the really gross parts.


      Alright, so all in all, I thought this movie was pretty good. It was great watching Brad Pitt and his jewish comrades, killing all those Nazis with such courage and pride.

      Read More Inglorious Bastards Reviews.

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

       
      Copyright 2009 True Movie Reviews. All rights reserved.
      Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
      Bloggerized by Miss Dothy