RSS
I'm here to give you the lowdown on all the newest movies on the market. There are no fake reviews here, I only review movies I've actually seen and if I say a movie is good, then I mean it! And if it sucks, I'll tell you that too ;).

"A Perfect Getaway" Review




A Perfect Getaway Movie Review:

I did not have high expectations for this movie, but it looked somewhat entertaining so I thought I would give it a shot. Well, it did not disappoint. While, it was not the "best" movie I have ever seen, it definitely kept me entertained and guessing at every turn of events. The story starts off simple to begin with, a newly married couple is on their honeymoon in Hawaii, during a time when news of brutal murders of other newlyweds who are being brutally murdered on the islands near by.

The suspects are described as a woman and a man, who are at large and most likely still in Hawaii. As the two main character honeymooners (played by Steve Zahn, and Milla Jovovich) hike through the beautiful Hawiian islands, they meet two unexpected strangers (Timothy Olyphant & Kiele Sanchez) that seem anything but trustworthy. Soon the foursome find themselves on a rollercoaster of suspense that will keep you guessing the whole movie long. And, believe me, you won't see what is coming.


So again I will say that I did not have very high hopes for "a perfect getaway", but I watched it because it was there and I needed entertaining. Was this the greatest film ever? definitely not, but nevertheless, to my surprise, I really did enjoy this thriller and I appreciate it for what it was. I was not expecting to have my mind blown, but I was delightfully surprised to be completely wrong about what was going to happen after every twist this movie takes. This movie definitely had a few good laughs, but also kept you on your toes with the suspenseful turns this story continues to take.

I will say that the movie developed it's unnerving and creepy vibe slowly, as the first 45 minutes of the movie was devoted to developing the characters. The story needed to give you the background before it could go from fluff to the nail biter it ended up being. I liked it, and in the end I felt like they upside down plot twists and the CRAZY ending were definitely worth the wait. Read more A Perfect Getaway Reviews.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ford Pick-Up Supercharger
ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 True Movie Reviews. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy